SALESPEOPLE: YOU ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE THE MOST EFFECTIVE SALES SKILL SET PROGRAMME IN ASIA
INTRODUCING: THE MASTER
A Master has great skill and proficiency that he/she shows after acquiring complete knowledge or skill in a subject, technique or art.
Sales is a subject, a technique and an art that takes hard work and practice to get right.
However, without the right technique, you will not go far in the world of sales. As we enter the era of Industry 4.0, do you have what it takes to improve your sales performance? The internet provides a platform for clients and prospects find “better” options – can you compete with it?
As one of our most unique and highly demanded programmes, the Sales Ninja Master will teach salespeople fundamentals of professional selling. The 2-day program provides sales improvement training for new salespeople, fresh graduates and even non-sales people who are looking to increase their income.
YOU WILL SEE THE CHANGE IN YOUR OWN SKILL SET AS YOU
BUT, WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO EMBRACE CHANGE?
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT SKILL SET DEVELOPMENT
In an extensive survey by the World Economic Forum that included 371 global employers representing over 13 million employees, it was found that the skills that are relevant today will not be the same after 5 years. Of the skills that are “important today”, 35% would change by 2024.
What will not change, however, is that the number of people who enter the work force will continue to increase. As of right now, global youth unemployment is at 0.9%, not much until you put it into perspective – 0.9% is equivalent to 71,000,000 people. Another 2% (156,000,000) of working youth are living on less than $3 a day.
So, why upskill? Simple – to get ahead of the game and ensure you do not fall into the 0.9% or the 2%. 65% of companies are already investing reskilling current employees because they understand the importance of staying up to date.
WHY SOFT SKILLS MATTER IN SALES
Called “The Future Jobs Report”, statistics show that 36% of all jobs will require complex problem solving abilities in 2020.
This backs up previous research that supported soft skills over hard skills, with 57% of employers agreeing. Sales – is as much a soft skill as it is a hard skill. It is a soft skill because it relies on build rapport, understanding needs, identifying opportunities and so on. With the amount of cold calling, sales pitching, prospecting and meetings – it is no wonder sales is such a tough industry.
SKILLS IN DEMAND IN 2018 –
- TIME MANAGEMENT
SKILLS IN DEMAND IN 2019 –
- TIME MANAGEMENT
MOST IN DEMAND IN 2020 –
- COMPLEX PROBLEM SOLVING
- CRITICAL THINKING
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
WHY HARD SKILLS MATTER IN SALES
Crafting a strategy, asking questions, handling objections, and selling value – these hard skills are easier to teach and train.
Hard skills will allow you to utilise social media, marketing and your knowledge of technology as a whole to ensure that you are meeting the need of your clients and prospects. With these skills, even if you do not meet their need – there might be space for innovation and real time redesign work that could change your product or service from being unable to meet a need to being customisable to suit all needs.
WHY HYBRID SKILLS MATTER MOST IN SALES
Hybrid skills – a blend of both soft and hard skills – are valuable to companies due to the versatility of the individual. A salesperson with hybrid skills A good example of a hybrid skill is customer service. While you need to have exceptional soft skills such as communication and conflict resolution, you might also be expected to be proficient with spreadsheets or a specific customer service management system.
Transferable skills are skills that apply to any job, no matter the level or industry. Transferable skills are typically soft skills such as problem-solving and communication, and sometimes hard skills, such as mathematics and writing.
As an emerging job category that is expected to become critically important by 2020, demand for specialised sales representatives will grow. Industries will require commercialisation and product/service explanations that align with their innovation as well as to target prospective clients that have not yet been exposed to the company.
TIME TO UPSKILL
TAKE THE LEAD IN SALES USING OUR M.A.S.T.E.R. FORMULA.
- Go Back To The Basics on prospecting with our in-depth analysis of the Prospecting Theories that Work (and the ones that don’t!)
- SUSPECTS vs PROSPECTS : get the Secret to Narrowing The Odds and increasing your success rate with prospects!
- Don’t MISS OUT on opportunities – avoid The Most Common Mistake salespeople make when prospecting!
- Cold calling is NOT THE ONLY CHANNEL for you to look at; we have 4 Channels To Boost Your Leads and prospecting activities!
- Probe The Right Way: probing skills to Get You What You Want and Your Prospects What They Need
- Understanding The Power of Words – the Difference Between Open and Closed Ended questions and when to use either
- Become a Master at Needs Analysis using our model
- The Basics of Presentation : Unlock Powerful Presentation Skills to blow your competition out of the water
- Techniques to Selling Benefits and Features According to Needs (that you’ve learned to recognise earlier in this programme!)
- Master the Persuasion Skills That Will Set You Apart from the passive, the aggressive or the disinterested salespeople
The Objection Ratio: Increase Your Objection Handling Confidence with this One Secret
Where Sales Meets Psychology – understand why objections happen on a psychological level
Using our A.H.A. model, you will not have to worry about objection handling ever again!
[E]NCOURAGE TO BUY
- Learn why 75% of salespeople Cannot Close Deals (the reason will shock you!)
- Cross-examine: Are you Closing Your Deals the Right Way?
- The 3 Situations Salespeople Don’t Want to Be In and the Tactics to Avoid Them
- The Fundamentals of Follow Ups: Why do salespeople fail at following up?
- Build rapport and tie in your prospects profile – be it corporate or buyer – to ENSURE YOU CLOSE MORE SALES.
- 60 rapport techniques guaranteed to propel you to the top of lead generation.
JUST FOR YOU
WE’LL REVEAL SOME INDUSTRY SPECIFIC SECRETS THAT GUARANTEE RESULTS.
HERE’S WHAT WE DO IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES.