RM5,000 GOVERNMENT SME GRANT!! GO DIGITAL TODAY!
If one thing we’ve realized this year is that, digital marketing is taking over the world and we have to take advantage of it.
With the current economy moving into a digital world, our government came up with a great initiative for SME digitalisation.
A total of RM5000 grant has been approved by Malaysia Digital Economic Corporation (MDEC) in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance (MoF) to encourage SMEs towards digitalisation in their daily operation.
Such a great opportunity for small businesses to move into digital marketing under the digitalisation initiative.
We at Sales Ninja, are more than grateful to be one of the approved companies under the SME Digitalisation grant to assist SMEs in digital business.
So, if you are an SME and if you’re planning to venture into digitalisation, then don’t miss this opportunity! Let us help you.
Why the rush?
The grant facility provided for a period of 5 years is LIMITED to only FIRST 100,000 SMEs that will be receiving RM5000 grants for each company for digitalisation.
Many SMEs will be rushing to grab the opportunity, you don’t want to sink your opportunity!
Apply with us today, we’ll give you the best assistance and boost sales that your business needs!
WHICH SME ARE YOU?
The grant is only applicable to SME’s that fall under certain categories,
Digitalisation services covered under the SME Digitalisation Initiative are:
- Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
- Human Resource Payroll System/Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing / Sales
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)/Accounting and Taxation.
- Remote Working
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR SME QUALIFIES FOR THE GRANT?
- It must be at least 60% owned by a Malaysian
- It must be available to SME and Cooperative (“Koperasi”) registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
- It must be operating for at least six (6) months; and
- It must have a minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR YOU TO PREPARE?
- Completed SME Digitalisation Initiative Application Form.
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME / Applicant appointed by the Coop, whichever is applicable.
- A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016). For Coop, a copy of SKM registration certificate.
- Latest audited financial statements or latest financial management account statement or the SME/Coop bank statement for the latest two (2) months;
- Quotation/invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC; and
- Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.
HOW TO GET YOUR RM5,000 GRANT?
- The SME must contact and appoint one or more panels of Service Providers (like us at Sales Ninja) approved by MDEC to perform any of the digitalisation services available (maximum of 3 panels).
- The SME must complete and submit the application form together with the required supporting documents to any of the Bank’s branches.
- Once the SME’s application is approved, the SME is responsible to pay the difference of the total invoice after deducting the subsidised amount granted from the Initiative and providing proof of payment to any of the Bank’s branches.
- After proof of payment is provided, subject to the total invoice amount, the Bank will make a direct 50% payment of the total invoice amount or up to RM 5,000 to the Service Provider in one lump sum payment or in stages based on the Bank’s discretion.
WHY CHOOSE US AT SALES NINJA?
We have been in the digital industry for 12 years and worked with amazing companies like Hartalega, Zurich and UOB. Then we came up with our newest brand, E-WARRIOR that is specialised in lead generation and recruiting.
E- Warrior focuses on generating leads and sales. We are a company that is specialised in B2B industries and digital marketing in Malaysia.
Our commitment is to win the competitive battlefield of marketing for you.
Problem, Solutions, Leads, Copywriting, we’ll have it all prepared for you.
Don’t worry! We assure you, we’ll guide you throughout your whole digitalisation journey. We will also be providing full assistance on your grant application process.
We understand it’s a tough time, many SMEs are trying to upgrade their business after a long pandemic and the recent tragic flood.
Trust us, we will stay committed to you and our services even if it means your grant application is rejected. *Term and conditions apply.
Claim your RM5000 grant with E-Warrior today, to sustain your business growth by entering the digital market for wider targeted audiences and more leads, and more sales!
HOW TO CONTACT US?
It only starts with 2 easy steps:
STEP 1: Click here Fill up the form
STEP 2: Our team will give you a call.