Most Project Sales People win sales through ‘entertainment’, but how do you win sales besides entertainment? How do you win projects even though your price is higher than your competitors, payment terms is longer than your competitors while product quality is the same or worse than your competitors?
Besides, we have heard many sales directors having issue with their sales team where their sales team frequently say “no enquiries”, but the sales team never go find projects…
Are you facing these issues as well?
- Are your Sales Reps aggressive enough to hit targets?
- Never find and hunt for new projects from new clients but relying heavily on existing customers and enquiries.
- No proper system to grow existing accounts?
- Only know how to use entertainment to close sales, but never sell value, defend price and differentiate.
“A slow economy is never to blame, only lazy and negative belief excuses are the faults!”
Previously, this company had achieved their annual target but they wanted to grow, they wanted to maximize their accounts and hit an all new annual target of RM100 million.
- Out of their current pool of clients, they were able to identify 365 NEW opportunities during the live training!
- Of those 365 opportunities, 70 new potentials were created! These 70 potentials are worth in RM7.5 million in projected revenue.
- In 2017, their revenue achieved was RM70 million. As of October 2018, their achieved revenue is now at RM70 million.
Thanks to Sales Ninja’s help, they are able to project a revenue of RM100 million before year’s end.